Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Outfit | American Psycho

Dress: Forever 21  Jumper: Dotti  Shoes: Dotti  Bag: Glassons  Hat: eQuip


So I was taking a snap on snapchat when I realised everything in the photo was black and white (without the effect). I re-did my room to make it more minimal and literally everything I own now is black or white. Although I'm still trying to improve that my adding some colour, does gray or gold count?
I wore this to go shopping with my mum today (so much for school). I felt like a little kid at a candy shop, there was so much I wanted to buy and of course I did! I was in luck because most of the items were on sale. Is there anything better then something beautiful on sale? I think not.

Holidays are less then a day away! I hope that means shopping, blogging & more!
Ciao for now!

2 comments:

  1. Love this look! Monochrome/minimal looks are my favorite, you can never create a bad look with simple pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. monochrome look suits you super well! you look so cool!

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete