Monday, June 9, 2014

Outfit | Anagram

Shirt: Hottopic  Skirt: Dotti  Sweater: the Warehouse  Shoes: Forever 21


I wore this to our local hypnotist show last week! Many of my friends got hypnotised, it was a laugh and a half. 

I swear I'm wearing a skirt, it just camouflages with the shirt. I never knew that skirt even existed until last week but I can ensure you that it will be seen more then once.

On the flip side, have you noticed I've cut my hair? It's not as short as I wanted it but I haven't regretted my decision yet, that must be a good sign. It looks much better down then up (sorry to those who see me at school).

I'm at a loss of clothes right now. I'm at a phase where I want to sell everything and buy new stuff. Not just with clothes, but with everything. I've changed so much in the past year, it's funny seeing everything that made me sad or happy last year in comparison to now. Thank god for change.

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Love your style!!
    xoxo
    Sandl
    http://www.prizmahfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking cute Nany! Your hair looks amazing too, I think the length suits you :)
    Ug yes I have so much clothes I would gladly get rid off!

    ReplyDelete